Thursday, November 17, 2022

Fortune Card Reading (卜卦问事)






Fortune Card Reading (卜卦问事)

Fortune Cards Reading is derived from the theory of Yi-Jing (易经) and it is a technique which helps to reveal the possibilities of things to us. Based on the philosophy of Yi Jing (易经), by looking at the different indications given by a set of poker cards layout will help to direct us to the correct place of focus and take actions against our problem effectively. Instead of looking at every possible direction for a solution, a set of poker card layout can sometimes help us to narrow down our choices or even narrow down the possible problematic point of an issue. If we are trying to look for a lost object, we will not need to search every direction, a set of poker cards layout may help to direct you to the most possible point to search and help to eliminate the unnecessary places to look at.

In a reading, each card has a representation, and each suit also has its own representation. For example, the Hearts refers to things associated with love, passion and direct wealth. A number 6 will refer to changes, migration or movements to places. With different representation and combination of the meanings of each suit, we can based on the layout of the cards to do a detailed reading

Some people will ask about their wealth luck and I can help to direct which place is the problem to the person's wealth and what will be the likely situation that he can find his money. Fortune Card Reading can also tell if the "lack" in money is a psychological problem or a true lack in it. At times, the cards revelation are like a key to a locked door. All you need is the correct attention to the most important matter, and you will get the most efficient result.

What are the common questions people use Fortune Cards to answer?

I have a job offering right now, should I take it?

How is my wealth luck for the next twelve months?

I have a job offering from two companies, which one will be better?

There are three guys that I'm considering to have serious relationship, who should I pick?

There is a business opportunity coming up for me now, should I take it on?

Which is the best month for my wealth this year?

I have been very poor luck since I moved into this new place, could there be something wrong with my house? Could there problem with my house Feng Shui?

I've lend out some money some time ago, when can I get back the money from the person?

I am having problem with my relationship right now, should I stay on with this relationship? 

I will do a general Reading follow by your question 

20mins - $48SGD

60mins - $100SGD

Whatsapps : https://wa.link/jniedm